Policy Passport has been built to use the latest web technology. To ensure a smooth and fault-free experience we reccomend the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Edge 16 or later
- Google Chrome 66 or later
- Safari 11 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 60 or later
To see if you are using the latest web browser or to update your browser click here.
What are the advantages of using an up-to-date browser?
- Security: Newer browsers protect you better against viruses, scams and other threats. Outdated browsers have security holes that are fixed in updates.
- Speed: Every new browser generation improves speed
- New technologies: You can view sites that are using the latest technology
- Comfort & better experience: Have a more comfortable experience with new features, extensions and better customisability
What if you can't update your browser?
- If you can't change your browser because of compatibility issues, think about installing a second browser for browsing and keep the old one for compatibility.
- Ask your admin to update your browser if you cannot install updates yourself.
- Try to use a "portable" version of the browser