Does your document download get stuck in Internet Explorer like in the above screenshot?
A workaround solution is available as follows:
- Open Google Chrome (If you do not have Google Chrome installed ask your system administrator to install it for you, or download it here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346)
- Copy and paste the login link sent to you via email e.g https://policypassport.com
- Login with your username and password as supplied in the Policy Passport email
- You should now see your Policy Passport dashboard once logged in
- Click on the "My policies" tab and try to open one of the policies
To change your default browser to Google Chrome please see the following help article: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95417
Please note: if the PDF does not want to open in Internet Explorer, then copying and pasting the link into another browser will not work. You are required to go through the full login authentication process in the newly opened browser in order to gain access.